2 things

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 21 01:29:15 EDT 2009

Hi Chipp,

I didn't start a platform war and you know very well that I'm far from
new on this list. Do you think that I'm still a newby, 5 years after
my first message to this list, a year of lurking, and more than a
decade as a member of the xTalk community that you are a member of too?

Btw, would you mind quoting all the relevant parts of the previous
message? The essence of the message wasn't that Mail does something
that you seem to be missing in other programmes, but that I very well
understand that Richmond uses older software, even though he has just
announced to start using Gmail's web interface. I think that's very
kind of Richmond.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Simple, inexpensive, reliable web hosting. €11/year.
http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html