RapidWeaver

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 18 23:50:18 EDT 2009

While I don't know anything about RapidWeaver, I do know a bit about the
company who sells it, SmithMicro. They're an aggregataor of software
companies in trouble, and they do as little as possible to update the
programs they purchase.
I might suggest people interested in creating their own websites, check out
WordPress. Free, very easy to use and installs automatically on your On-Rev
server account (or just about any hosting plan anywhere), has plenty of free
templates and lots of support as well. Or you can let them host your site:
www.wordpress.com (asp model) and www.wordpress.org (free).