[OT] on-rev urls

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Apr 18 07:37:03 EDT 2009

You must

1) In GoDaddy's Domain Manager, Point your nameservers for yourdomain.com to
ns1.on-rev.com and ns2.on-rev.com

2) In On-Rev's control panel, set up an add-on domain for yourdomain.com

Voila, you have yourdomain.com working without all that subdomain business.
(Don't use forwarding!)

news:CB201326-3DD6-4A0B-A280-B81F91888C81 at rcn.com...