[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Apr 17 15:56:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have found this whole subject so far over my head that I'm
embarrassed. Can anyone sight some sort of reference that just "might"
get me off of my desktop. I am soooo uneducated on this topic. Simply
stated, what's this for, why is it needed and what does it let us do
that we can do now? There MUST be others who are just as much in the
dark.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins