AW: AW: AW: How to make an app accessible for all users on Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 17 06:20:12 EDT 2009


Hi Terry,
yes I did without success
Thanks
Tiemo

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com [mailto:use-revolution-
> bounces at lists.runrev.com] Im Auftrag von Terry Judd
> Gesendet: Freitag, 17. April 2009 12:05
> An: How to use Revolution
> Betreff: Re: AW: AW: How to make an app accessible for all users on Mac?
> 
> Did you try selecting the "apply to enclosed items" item from the popup
> menu
> with the cog icon in the GetInfo window?
> 
> Terry...
> 
> 
> On 17/04/09 7:57 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:
> 
> > Hi Phil,
> > it says: permission denied, exited with exit code:1
> > any idea, why the permission is denied if I have read - write to
> everyone?
> > Thanks
> > Tiemo
> >
> >
> >> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> >> Von: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com [mailto:use-revolution-
> >> bounces at lists.runrev.com] Im Auftrag von Phil Jimmieson
> >> Gesendet: Freitag, 17. April 2009 11:40
> >> An: How to use Revolution
> >> Betreff: Re: AW: How to make an app accessible for all users on Mac?
> >>
> >> Hi Tiemo,
> >> can you have a look at the console application (in your applications/
> >> utilities folder) - and check for all messages or console messages to
> >> see if there's any information about why your rev app didn't start up?
> >> It might give a hint about what's happening.
> >>
> >> On 17 Apr 2009, at 10:16, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
> >>
> >>> Hello Kay,
> >>> that really sounds almost the same as Peters case, but seems not to
> >>> be. I
> >>> run the check and the repair permissions, but my app wasn't even
> >>> listed.
> >>> I build my standalone on Win, and took it from the network onto my
> >>> Mac,
> >>> where I created a DMG. So no zip is involved.
> >>> But it must be a permission thing, because with my admin user it
> >>> runs fine,
> >>> it just doesn't launches with a standard user, though I now put a
> >>> "system"
> >>> user as the owner and gave read-write to everyone.
> >>> Any other idea?
> >>> Thanks
> >>> Tiemo
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > use-revolution mailing list
> > use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription
> > preferences:
> > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list