Inheritance and Custom Properties

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 16 13:20:21 EDT 2009

David-

Thursday, April 16, 2009, 8:48:32 AM, you wrote:

> Really ??? I haven't come across that! Are you sure? So far everything
> behaves :) as expected. Behaviors are inserted in the message path and
> everything below this will inherit the behavior. this is not the same for
> the stack - unless you attached the behavior to the stack which would be a
> bit odd... if you've got an example let us in...

My bad - it does work as advertised. I fell into a rev bug setting up
my test: apparently you can't specify a button *name* as a behavior
object in the property editor - given button 1 named "Parent":

button 1 works
button "Parent" doesn't

I forgot to go back and validate that the behavior property was set
after I set it. I'm off to bugzilla now to file a report...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net