I'm having behavior problems :)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Apr 13 12:27:19 EDT 2009

Richard-

Monday, April 13, 2009, 1:33:34 AM, you wrote:

> I think the resolutionError message was to be sent either just before or
> just after preOpenCard, at the time when any behavior references would
> need to be resolved.

Ah! Now *that* makes sense. That way you could handle the
resolutionError message or not, depending on the situation. I might,
for instance, want to have a field that would have extra data
validation capabilities if a certain behavior object were present and
otherwise would just act like a normal field. No reason to handle the
error message specially. In other cases the resolutionError message
could be a flag that it's time to load the behavior object stack into
memory.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net