List Magic

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed Apr 8 06:56:33 EDT 2009

Hi Bernard,

Actually all features of ListMagic are enabled in the trial version. The
only difference is that the trial version puts a line every ten lines of the
listing saying that it is a trial.

So you can actually build everything with the trial version and when you are
satisfied that ListMagic fits your needs, you can register and the trial
lines disappear from any listings that you created with the trail version.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini