Classic Stack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 30 12:05:12 EDT 2008

For those of you who may find this interesting:

After Saving my 3.0 stack as a Legacy Revolution Stack, I was able to
open it using 2.6.1 and run it using the included DreamCard Player.
There were only a couple of very minor things that will need fixing.
The new "Alex" Mac voice was not available when running 9.2.1 and the
stack is close by clicking in the upper left hand corner rather than
being able to utilize Quit from the File menu. Not sure if that will
eventually be fixed or not.

It appears that I need to do something so that the Players play the
sound clips using this version. Anyone know what might be the problem?
The Player objects can be seen in the Inspector, but they don't appear
the same as they do in 3.0, so some change with them must have been
made.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins