conference videos

Matthias Rebbe runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Sep 30 07:41:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

in support of Runrev i have to admit, that i received such an email with the
coupon, which i by the way already used.

Okay updated information about the status of the dvd and the delivery date
would have been nice. But i got to
know Rurnev as a fair partner in the last years. So i was certain, that i
will  not loose my money.

Regards,

Matthias

Regards,