conference videos

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 04:06:50 EDT 2008

I got burned by this a couple of years ago.  I bought the videos to (I
think) the Monterey conference.  After 5 months of delay and repeated
complaints to runrev (some of which never got a reply), the videos did
finally arrive.  They kindly re-imbursed me for the delay, but I decided
after that I would not buy anything except software from them in future (I
seem to remember similar problems years ago with printed documentation
orders).

Bernard