Relaunch

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 29 03:28:50 EDT 2008

Hi Jacque,

If there is no other instance of a standalone running, where would the
relaunch message go? It might be sent, but it would cause an error.
So, I believe you can safely assume that the relaunch message is not
sent, if no other instance of the standalone is running.

Note that this doesn't apply to copies of your standalone. The
relaunch message is sent if you open the *same* standalone multiple
times.

The message is sent to the stack. I don't think it is sent to the
card. This means you need to have the relaunch in the stack script.

Also note that the message is sent to the instance of the standalone
that is already running, not the the newly launched standalone.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com