Breakpoint troubles

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 28 13:43:04 EDT 2008

Kee Nethery wrote:
> I run into this quite frequently. The workaround for me is to manually
> put a breakpoint (the dot in the debugger) on a line after the thing
> that causes the runaway. When it emerges from the function that causes
> it to forget that it is in debug, it hits the one I manually added and
> goes back into debug.

That's the right solution. I ran into the same thing early in the beta
cycle and Oliver mentioned that it was a problem they were aware of and
are trying to fix. The issue is a conflict with some of the handlers in
Rev's frontscripts which are necessary to run the IDE. At this point,
the only solution is to place the breakpoint below the line that is
causing the problem, which allows the frontscript to run and then
debugging to continue.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com