Painting on an image in a group?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 11:59:12 EDT 2008

David, I assume you're using the paint bucket tool for the user to
paint with?

I'm not quite sure why you are grouping this one image with the
button. Why
not just have each new card created with its own image. Group the button
so it appears on all of the cards; and, perhaps, you may wish to hide
it if or
when you want to print the painted image. Also, what are the types of
images
you are using? Just drawn in the IDE or imported as a control image
from files
that have been scanned or maybe photos? I've been having success with
user painting under almost all of these circumstances.

Joe Wilkins