Breakpoint troubles

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Sun Sep 28 09:20:12 EDT 2008

I run into this quite frequently. The workaround for me is to manually
put a breakpoint (the dot in the debugger) on a line after the thing
that causes the runaway. When it emerges from the function that causes
it to forget that it is in debug, it hits the one I manually added and
goes back into debug.

Kee Nethery