Re-2: using an ActiveX (twiz32.ocx) from runrev by vbs

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 25 11:44:08 EDT 2008

> I will test your suggestion:
> SET scanner = createObject("TwizLib.Twiz")
>
> this might be a starting point. Thanks!

BTW, as someone who's done a lot of VBScripting with Rev, I would strongly
recommend that you write up the VBScript in a text file (Notepad works, or
TextPad, etc.), and save it as a .vbs file. Then try to double-click the
.vbs file and see if it does what you want. If it does, then you only need
to utilize that VBScript from Rev (with minor exceptions about returning
values to Rev from VBS) in order to get your app to work.

BTW, I'm assuming you're talking about Rev 3, right? If not, let me know as
there's a couple of differences between VBS in Rev 2.x and Rev 3.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/