Control X in Windows XP

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Sep 24 19:33:05 EDT 2008

Hello Joe,

Are your menus being displayed in the window that they act on
(standard Windows behavior) or do you have a "palette" style menu bar.
(Like rev uses in the IDE.)  The menu "palette" route caught me up in
Windows the first time because of focus issues I hadn't thought of.

-Scott Morrow
  Elementary Software