the visible of a stack

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:13:11 EDT 2008

Richard,

VERY funny.  Did you poke a hole in your cheek with your tongue?

I have a substack  -  "Preferences" that has settings for various
things, along with numerous cards of HTML templates and CSS, so I can
update the look and feel of my output without having to screw around
with the code.

So, I want to get all the HTML and CSS out for use in the reports I'm building.

The other thread I started today (indirect addressing) was to try to
avoid using the
put field x of card y of stack "preferences" into somearray[a][b],
because it quickly becomes wider than I want, since, as you can
imagine, "x", "y" and the somearray[a][b] are longer than what is
implied here. This results in a line of code that is...extensive,
which makes my use of GLX2's margined comments less useful since they
no longer appear on the screen I'm using for the script editor (and in
the straight RR 3.0 script editor it's waaaay the hell out in TB2).

So, barring the ability to indirectly address the cards and the stack,
I was going to try the old HC method of lock messages, lock screen,
and iterating through the cards I want, which makes the code longer,
but narrower.

Richard?  Wake up Richard.