the visible of a stack
mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:41:10 CDT 2008
Fiddling around with this some more in 3.0:
1) Created a new stack "t1"
2) Created a new suubstack "t2"
3) put the visible of stack "t2"
4) put the rect of stack "t2"
4) show stack "t2"
5) set the visible of stack "t2" to false
6) set the visible of stack "t2" to true
7) put the visible of stack "t2"
8) toplevel stack "t2"
>From this point forward the stack behaves as I would expect it to -
altering the visible property, hide and show all seem to operate
So besides when the mainstack is first opened, when would I expect all
of this to not behave as one might expect for a mainstack?
More information about the use-livecode