the visible of a stack

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:16:14 EDT 2008

Scptt.

I see that I forgot to mention in the first post that I was dealing
with a substack.  I mentioned it in another thread that I started on
indirect addressing, but none of you would know that the posts are
related.

I noticed that you made a comment that the visible of a substack might
not be what one might expect for a mainstack, which is what I feared
to begin with.  However, unless my dementia that I DID reference in my
first post on this topic is really, really bad, the dictionary doesn't
discuss this distinction.