the visible of a stack

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Sep 24 15:55:31 EDT 2008

Mickey,

Fortunately and as Scott pointed it out, the visible status of a
stack is completely reliable as soon as you have understood what
Scott and me tried to tell you :-)
I take the opportunity, and this is not the first time :-) to tell
how it's important to dig in before maintaining that this or that is
not reliable, is a bug and so on...
Obviously you stack is just off-screen but its visible is true and if
you had a 200 inches monitor, may be you would see it ;-)
Good luck!

Le 24 sept. 08 à 21:46, Mikey a écrit :

> However, I don't know what property reliably indicates the visually
> visible status of a stack, since visible does not, apparently.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.