As programming environments get more powerful programers get lazy

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:40:48 EDT 2008

5.10 Tips for Writing Good Code -- that chapter is completely changed and
improved form the printed version of the manuel.  It's very nice and thanks
for pointing it out to me. I hadn't realized so many changes were made in
the manual.  but what I'm asking for is

Short example stacks that address specific issues.

   a) easy locate on site online
   b) easy copy paste into own code.

This sounds for me like need create online system which can be filled by
admins or subscribed editors by more and more examples, and users can do
searches like "create TEXT field" and see one or few examples with few lines
of code.

--  It would be a lot of work to create such a repository.