OS9 standalone builds

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:01:33 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:48 AM, Jeff Reynolds <jeff at siphonophore.com>wrote:

> also does anyone know if there is a list of the set of features that the
> 2.6.1 engine cannot do so i can make sure to try to avoid them if i do go to
> 3.0 for these projects?

Sorry for the late reply.

One option, in Rev 3 is to open the Dictionary, control+click (Mac) on the
column headers and select Version as one of the columns to include. Then
click on the Version header to sort the column - you should end up with all
the 3.0 handlers/keywords at the top followed by 2.9, 2.8.1 etc. Wow there's
been a bunch of stuff added post 2.6.1:-)

Note, in Rev 2.8-9 Dictionary you can control+click on the column headers to
get additional columns, but for some reason some of the columns don't sort
correctly when their headers are clicked on. If my memory serves me I think
Version was OK but Platforms wasn't.

HTH