OK, Really strange Mystery

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 23 17:06:30 EDT 2008

So, I tried running the Mac version with the StackRunner and it works
perfectly using the latest version. Of course, I had to show it which
one to use; whereas the Revolution Player.exe just runs the stack it
THINKS is there in the same folder with it on Windows.

Good thing I love a mystery. (smile) BUT, I also love solutions.
(Bigger smile)

Joe Wilkins