OK, Really strange Mystery

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 23 16:24:03 EDT 2008

Having gone back and run the Splash screen standalone instead of the
Revolution Player.exe, I find that IT shows the correct new version of
the stack, so someway the Player is resurrecting (from the very same
stack) an older version. I believe the older version was what I had
been working on with 2.9, but the Player is one I just downloaded from
RunRev and it was/is indicated as being a 3.0 version. So???? The
problem is with the Player I guess. Nothing I can do about that,
unless maybe I need to run my new version with 2.9 and save. We'll see.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins