Rev on iPhone/iPod Touch ??

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 13:24:43 EDT 2008

François,

Stacks will not run natively on the iPhone with any version of the Rev
player. This is because most of the controls on the iPhone are not
compatible with the controls in Revolution. This means that buttons,
fields, images, players, etc. will not port over. The code might since
that is just text until compiled. The player/IDE would need to provide
a set of controls 'specific' to the iPhone and stacks would have to
adhere to these. So any old stacks would need to be rewritten.

Regards,

Tom McGrath