Stack Overflow : a new site for programming Q&A.

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Tue Sep 23 11:53:59 EDT 2008

My first thought, years ago, was "revTalk" also.
But  "talks" are not preceived as "real" languages - remember when
Apple went through all those contortions to use "scripting" instead
of "coding". Dropping "talk" helps Rev transcend its heritage and
paradigm - will result in more sales, too.
Paul Looney