Quit Application Menu item problem

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Sep 22 12:53:50 EDT 2008

Once again, the docs are your friend:

on shutdownRequest -- confirm with the user:
   answer question "Are you sure you want to quit?" with "Yes" or "No"
   if it is "Yes" then pass shutdownRequest -- allow to quit
end shutdownRequest

Handle the shutdownRequest message if you want to prevent the user
from quitting the application.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o