returning result from a function when the number of items in the result varies

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:29:09 EDT 2008

Thanks again. I'm going to fool with.

Does an element in an array have a value?
put <arrayVariable>[<key>] is not empty
   -> "true" if it has a value, "false" if it does not

So far the array is doing exactly what I wanted it to. And it is also saving
me from trying to do something even more complex in SQL first. Valentina is
really helping me to be lazy too as results from SQL calls to Valentina are
so fast that I don't have to be very efficient. I'm using Valentina API
methods and calling stuff all over the place.