A bit OT: handling multiple users in DB

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Sep 22 09:59:21 EDT 2008

MySQL will do what you want. It's a black box to store an manupulate
data. Most of the time the transactions are so fast, it doesn't
matter. In the case of mySQL, it's  multi user by design and if one
is really worried about it, there's COMMIT and ROLLBACK.

SQL Lite is not multi-user.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o