RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:46:07 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:
> Sarah,
>
> I should have said "Line Paint Tool".That's the one that Devin showed me how
> to find by pressing down on the curve tool until a small popup that allows
> you to select Line Tool or Freehand Tool. Second icon from the left in the
> middle row of the Paint Tools.

I see what you mean now - thanks. That lower section of the painting
tools has it's own popups for specifying line size etc, and they vary
depending on the selected tool. Setting line size there works for me
when using the "Line paint" tool.

However I have found that while testing, Rev would just quit every now
& then. It seemed to happen mostly when clicking to start painting
with the brush or spray can tools. I'll have to see if I can get a
reproducible recipe so I can report this.

Cheers,
Sarah