returning result from a function when the number of items in the result varies

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:57:13 EDT 2008

Thanks again. I've got it now. I've noticed that the put number of lines in
the keys of myarray -- returns a number that is the same whether or not an
element in the array contains data.

So the number of lines in the KEYS of myArray is not a good test to see if
an array has data or even how many lines of data are in the array.

So that taught me that it isn't a list. The only way I can test the array to
see if a line contains data is to be disassembled first. I think that limits
the use of the Array for some simpler functions as Jim Ault pointed out
earlier.