OS9 standalone builds

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Sep 19 11:38:31 EDT 2008

Scott,

I have had no problem making OS9 standalones from the 2.6.1 OSX rev
IDE. also worked in earlier versions for me fine from OSX IDE to
create the OS9 standalones. I have been working in OSX 2.6.1 IDE for
all my projects that need OS9 apps, then take the stack to what ever
the most recent Rev OSX IDE and create the osx and windows
standalones. so far this is working fine, bit of a pain, but working.
so far i have not run into any serious gotchas when i moving the 2.6.1
stack up to later versions for creating the OSX and windoz standalones.

cheers,

jeff reynolds

On Sep 19, 2008, at 11:14 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com