GLX2 and Rev 3.0

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Sep 19 08:31:26 EDT 2008

Tiemo,

Do you have the most recent version of GLX2 Script Editor? It works
with Rev 3.0 and 2.9.

The Installer for GLX2 also de-installs. Yes, you can just delete the
GLX2 Code.rev file in the third party plugins folder as well.

We have a support site, you know. See link below.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2