revOnline (Was: Re: user spaces on RunRev)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Sep 19 08:17:49 EDT 2008

Bonjour William,

Thanks for the kind words :-)
I remember that Malte Brill, when we met in last EuroRevCon in Malta,
told me he was redesigning RevOnline for Runrev.
May be will he tell us what became this project?

Current RevOnline is 'anti-ergonomic' and, yes it should be cleaned up.
The problem is who will decide to suppress this stack or another one?
Which will be the criteria?
Difficult...
;-)

Le 19 sept. 08 à 14:10, william humphrey a écrit :

> Thanks for letting me know about revOnline Picker. it really
> improves the
> experience although I still think that RunRev should do some work
> on it or
> find a volunteer in the community to moderate it or something...

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.