OS9 standalone builds

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 18 18:16:36 EDT 2008

Hi Richard,

That doesn't help. It won't work. Rev 2.6.1 is the latest version that
creates working standalones for Mac OS 9. The standalones created by
Rev 3.0 will not run. There is no need to try, although someone might
find out what's wrong with them and come up with a fix.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com