Rev on iPhone/iPod Touch ??

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 18 15:04:02 EDT 2008

> I see that the latest version of ToolBook is pushing its ability to deliver to
> the iPhone & iPod Touch. Have a look at:
>
> http://by106w.bay106.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=1390091929
>
> Any comments on the same ability of Rev ??
>
> Has anybody done any work with interfaces or come up with an iPhone simulator
> to test stacks?

It looks like SumTotal is generating an iPhone web app within the IDE,
targeted at courseware and learning models. This is a lot easier to put into
a web environment than the kinds of apps you can create in Rev. But the idea
to do a similar thing to Rev looks good if someone wants to work on it...

;-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com