Group Conundrum Take 2 (Ignore first post)

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Sep 18 01:23:46 EDT 2008

Well you can do it using the method I outlined, you just need to be careful
that you haven't munged any groups in the process, because it can be nigh on
impossible to unpick. I use a relayering routine (based around outlined
method) in a concept mapping tool I developed and it sometimes has to deal
with tens of groups each with multiple subgroups and once you get it right
it certainly works. Admittedly, getting it to work was an extremely
frustrating process.

The secret is to only move objects/groups to either the first or last layer
in the parent/grandparent/uberparernt group.

Terry...