Group Conundrum Take 2 (Ignore first post)

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 00:57:45 EDT 2008

I agree with the 'can't do layer movement easily'.
Built a little test stack and got variable results when making several
moves.  It could be that the program needs to use the long name, but it
still seems risky.

Since I will be working on the same kind of interface on Friday, it will be
interesting to compare solutions when we are done.  I was just making notes
on this yesterday.  I will be doing my design over the weekend.. nothing
fancy, but needs to work for computer novices to re-organize text files on a
hard drive.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas