Group conundrum?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 00:20:22 EDT 2008

Another big CAVEAT...
Be sure to right-click and refresh the Application Browser to be accurate.
or write a quick loop to report the layer numbers.

Layer numbers are not the same if you are changing modes....
 1     in edit mode (pointer tool) with select grouped ON
-- do refresh
 2     in edit mode (pointer tool) with select grouped OFF
               + editing the group
-- do refresh, and the layer numbers change... they only include the group
layers.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas