user spaces on RunRev

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:26:57 EDT 2008

Using the user spaces on RunRev is not a happy experience. I wish there was
a way to comment on stacks that are there. Every time I try some stacks I
always end up with one that is trying to access a database or something
similar and has looped error messages that you can't get out of. I just had
to force quit RunRev because of an application called "Address Book"
something which had an error message which looped endlessly.
Does everyone else find the user spaces useless?

1. because there is no way to comment on stacks that are there.
2. People who upload stacks can't have short descriptions of the stacks
there.
3. Databases can't be included with the stacks.
4. There is no simple "star" system rating of the quality of what is there.

The user space could be an incredible resource. It seems to me that there
has been no change, no improvement, in the user spaces for a very long time.
There aren't even enough categories. Everything is in "general".