[OT] Richmond's Cast-Offs.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 09:14:58 EDT 2008

This week I don't have any classes and have spent most of it in front of an old Pentium III getting to grips (at last) with some of the finer points of GIMP

http://www.gimp.org/

and having worked out how to manage layers and transparency am feeling quite positive about things.

Have been churning out fairly pedestrian images for use in my EFL programs: what a lot of time spent on tedious things!

I know that all of you are longing !!!! to spend hours churning out "bread and cheese" images. So, to spoil your fun I have decided from now on to offer you all my images for FREE:

( Restricted Group: you cannot post messages and you cannot upload files: purely an outlet for my pictures. )

Most of them will be in PNG format as this handles transaprency well and Runtime Revolution has no problem with PNG on any of the 3 platforms it works on.

Go and get them; don't sell them or pass them off as your own (Please), but apart from that you can do what you like with them.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.