Export sequence of pictures as quicktime movie

Lynn Saults jssaults at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 01:23:57 EDT 2008

Thanks for the information and suggestion. I had discovered the half-
time capture option, but it still seem to take some luck to capture
the image at the right moment. I can't seem to time it consistently.
Maybe it will work better in that regard on a little faster mac. I'll
see.

J Scott Saults
Dept of Psychological Science
University of Missouri