use-revolution Digest, Vol 60, Issue 34

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 23:58:03 EDT 2008

Not as cheap but a better solution (perhaps?) would be to use ambrosia
software's SnapzPro Movie:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

I think it's something like US$70, but I just bought it (and
previously bought it as well) and I've always been happy with it.

My apologies if this ground has already been covered or the suggestion
is inappropriate.

HTH,

Judy