Export sequence of pictures as quicktime movie

Lynn Saults jssaults at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:56:19 EDT 2008

Thanks for the suggestions. Joe's idea of a slide show is OK, but
that essentially what I have already. I need to convert the stimuli
to media that this researcher is already prepared to use with her
infant research lab setup, and that seems to be a Quicktime movie.
The EnhancedQT seems very powerful and flexible for controlling and
editing QT movies, but I don't  see how to use it to create a QT
movie from scratch.  I think that Snapper can do what I need. I
already can display the images using Revolution; that's what my
original program does. It looks like Snapper can record these images
in real time and produce a QT movie of these stimulus displays with
the same timings. I will try it. Thanks again!

J Scott Saults
Research Associate
Department of Psychological Sciences
University of Missouri