Getting filename of launcher app?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Sep 15 23:12:30 EDT 2008

This one's really got me stumped. Or I'm losing my mind. Or both.

Mac OS X 10.5.4. Intel iMac. Rev. 3.0gm-2

I'm using a launcher app that resides on my local drive to launch a
server-based stack. I want to be able to store files in the App bundle
of the launcher app from a stack accessed from a web server. But I
can't for the life of me figure out how to get the path to the
launcher. The effective filename of the launched stack is empty.
There's got to be a way to do this. Am I overlooking something really
obvious?

Head hurting,

Devin

Devin Asay