Rev not Cocoa-enough??

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:11:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was just reviewing comments on the macNN Rev thread and came upon this one:

"No cross-platform framework can create an app on the Mac that feels
as native or as usable as a Cocoa app, and the lack of attention to
detail shows"

What?  Am I missing something?  I had thought that Rev made direct
calls to the OS/other abstract geeky things I don't currently need to
know about so that the machine on which the Rev app was deployed drew
native OS controls rather than the Rev engine emulating them.

Is this not the case?

Thought that I'd check before I made an idiot of myself for the
millionth time...

Regards,

Judy