use-revolution Digest, Vol 60, Issue 25

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:35:13 EDT 2008

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 01:42:39, Bj?rnke von Gierke <bvg at mac.com> wrote:

> On 13 Sep 2008, at 01:25, Peter Brigham wrote:
>
>> 1) In the new script editor, right-clicking/control-clicking on a
>> function or handler hame is supposed to open a script editor panel
>> for that function/handler ...
>
> I never used this, and when I tried it right now, it never seems to do
> that, I always get the context menu popup, can you explain this with a
> bit more details?

I guess I must be mistaken. Did I get confused with something about
Galaxy? I could have sworn I read this somewhere, and that I tried it
and it worked a couple times in the new rev script editor. The user
guide sure doesn't document it. BTW, I noticed that the user guide
still instructs us to use the spacebar to step through scripts when
debugging. I'll post this to QC.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com