Kudps for 3.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Sep 13 12:59:35 EDT 2008

Hi Gang,

Just started using 3.0 and it rocks!

My only complaint at this time is that, though I can enlarge the text
in scripts using the preferences, I have been unable to find a way of
enlarging the text in the Dictionary, which is now MUCH better than it
was in the past. (huge smile) Obviously, my eyesight is not what I
wish, and I don't want to have to use a magnifying glass to my screen,
although that might be a great idea, and something that Apple may have
already hidden away someplace. Most things I'm able to enlarge, but
the Dictionary (and probably other Rev resources) seem to be locked in
at a too small for me size. Any additional help will be appreciated.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins

See   <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
Joe Lewis Wilkins