macworld - Rev 3.0 coming Monday

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Sep 12 08:06:54 EDT 2008

When you purchase a brand-new license, you get three months of updates. If
you purchase what is now called a "software assurance" plan, you get all new
versions released within 12 months/1 year from the day you purchased the
pack.

http://www.runrev.com/whats-new/new-lower-pricing/

If you purchased (what was then called) an update pack in Spring 2008 then
the year would have run out, as we're now in late summer/autumn 2009.
Suggest you write support for the particulars in your situation.

The good news is that update packs/software assurance plans have gone down
quite a bit in price.

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote,